Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy Bee

Today was a busy one.  Went to the library and picked up three books on hold:
Already started The Book of Awesome...fun read!
 What did we do before books were able to be put on hold from our computers?  I learn of a book, put it on hold. Wait--sometimes two days, sometimes two months and it is delivered to my branch library--though I visit once a week just to peruse the new books.  This week, a book on a ballet dancer, one on the making of the Constitution and for fun, the Book of Awesome.  A balanced diet of reading.

And I just finished making ginger carrot muffins...it is a quickbread recipe, but since I realized after starting that I lack a loaf pan, I made them as muffins.  Didn't rise much, but they smell fantastic!  I'm thinking breakfast, with honey butter.  Is it morning yet?
The witch thing is my salt/pepper shakers.
The freak June rainstorm was fun.  What is up with this weather?  Very strange indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment