Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sorry for the delay

Guess it has been awhile since I have written...I won't take such a pause in the future, promise!

This has been a rather quiet month...lots of resumes e-mailed out, not much response.  Many books read.  Many online debates.  A graduation party, seeing family I hadn't seen in years and years (I won't let that much time pass again).  Too many sweet treats enjoyed--ok, maybe it isn't possible to eat too many sweet treats.

June coming up.  And it's still raining in San Francisco, with more rain forecast for the weekend.  I don't remember the rain lasting this late into spring since I arrived in the city fifteen years ago.  Cold, yes.  Last summer was memorably chilly all summer long.  But rain?  In June?  Is this the East or West coast?  Not that I mind so much, if it is going to be gray, it may as well rain.

So that's where I've been this month...how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment